Chief Executive Expenses
Chief Executives of government agencies are required to declare their expenses.
This page lists the expenses for the Director of the Government Communications Security Bureau. These expenses include:
- Domestic travel
- International travel
- Hospitality and entertainment given (including gifts)
- Hospitality and entertainment received (including gifts)
- Taxis (domestic and international)
Expenses for 01 January - 30 June 2013
- Domestic travel: $2,353.26
- International travel: $7,946.90
- Hospitality & entertainment given (including gifts): $3,755.14
- Taxis (domestic & international): $739.13
Copyright ©. This copyright work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the work, as long as you attribute the work to the Crown and abide by the other licence terms. To view a copy of this licence, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/nz/. Please note that no departmental or governmental emblem, logo or Coat of Arms may be used in any way which infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981 or would infringe such provision if the relevant use occurred within New Zealand. Attribution to the Crown should be in written form and not by reproduction of any such emblem, logo or Coat of Arms.