Working for us
The GCSB provides world-class intelligence, information assurance, and cyber security services to the New Zealand Government.
We employ New Zealand's top talent and many of our people are recognised as world leaders in their field of expertise. Our team is intelligent, curious and tech-savvy. We find ways to do things better, faster and smarter, and we have fun along the way. We have a strong team spirit, a sense of unity towards a common goal, and huge pride to know we work for a world-class organisation at the heart of national security.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and offer many unique and challenging careers in a variety of specialisations, including:
- Information systems or computer science
- Foreign languages
- Electrical or computer engineering.
The benefits of being a GCSB employee include:
- A supportive and flexible environment that encourages personal growth
- Career development opportunities and a commitment to learning and development
- Interesting and often unique work
- A family friendly approach to employment, including a childcare subsidy depending on your situation
- An active and energetic social club
- Health insurance and generous vision care benefits
- An in-house gym and showers.